We have very young children waiting now to be adopted by Black and minority ethnic families. Adoption is for children who are unable to live with their birth families. It can be challenging but very rewarding. It gives you the chance to help a child whose life has been disrupted and to watch them benefit from the security and stability of a permanent family.
We recognize that adoption is a lifelong commitment and we aim to support adopters before, during and after adoption. We run a support group for those who have adopted black or minority ethnic children.
- We are looking for adopters for babies and for young brothers and sisters.
- We are looking for one or two parent families.
- We need adopters who can reflect and actively develop the ethnic and cultural identity of the children and provide the warmth and security of a loving home.
- You can adopt whether you rent or own your home.
- You can adopt if you are single or living with someone - You do not need to be married